Updated: Nov 7
At Sophie’s Mart, we understand that not everyone has an espresso machine at home. But that shouldn't stop you from enjoying a delicious cappuccino! In honor of National Cappuccino Day, we're sharing a simple, no-fuss cappuccino recipe that you can whip up in your kitchen.
- 1 cup of Sophie's Mart strong brewed, Dark Espresso Roast ground coffee
- 1 cup of milk
- Sugar to taste
- Cocoa powder for garnish (optional)
1. Brew a strong cup of coffee: The key to a good cappuccino is a robust coffee base. Use your favorite coffee from Sophie’s Mart and brew a cup stronger than you usually would.
2. Heat the milk: Pour the milk into a saucepan and heat it over medium heat. Be careful not to let it boil - you want it hot, but not scalding.
3. Froth the milk: If you don't have a milk frother, don't worry! You can use a whisk or a hand mixer. Whisk the milk vigorously until it's frothy and has doubled in volume. (Need a visual? Check out this DIY Frothing video)
4. Combine coffee and milk: Pour the brewed coffee into a large mug. Slowly add the frothed milk to the coffee. Spoon some of the foam on top.
5. Sweeten and garnish: Add sugar to taste and sprinkle some cocoa powder on top for that extra touch.
6. Enjoy: Your homemade cappuccino is ready! Sit back, relax, and enjoy your homemade brew.
Remember, the secret to a great cappuccino lies in the quality of the coffee. At Sophie’s Mart, we offer a wide range of premium coffee beans to suit every palate. Explore our collection and find your perfect brew today!
Happy National Cappuccino Day from all of us at Sophie’s Mart! Check out this our blog post, Celebrating National Cappuccino Day: A Frothy Journey Through Time!